Last Updated: 20 January 2018
Reviews and Ratings are a way for the Alifery Members to share their experiences with one another. Any attempt to use Reviews or Review responses to force a Member to do something they aren’t obligated to do is a misuse of Reviews, and we don’t allow it.
This policy applies to situations including, but not limited to:
- Members threatening to use Reviews or Ratings in an attempt to force another Member to provide refunds, additional compensation, or a reciprocal positive Review or Rating.
- Consultants requiring a Client to leave a positive Review or Rating, or to revise a Review in exchange for a partial or full refund, or reciprocal review. Consultants also can’t offer a free or discounted Legal Services in exchange for a Client revising an existing Review.
- Any Member asking another Member to take specific actions related to a Review or Rating in exchange for a resolution to a dispute between the parties.
This policy does not prohibit:
- A Member from contacting another Member with a problem prior to leaving a Review or Rating.
- A Member from asking another Member to leave an honest Review or Rating reflecting their experience.
- A Member from revising a Review or Rating.
Members cannot edit Reviews or Ratings after they are published.
By posting a Review or Rating, you agree to follow all guidelines and policies, including the Extortion Policy, which Alifery may enforce at our sole discretion. Failure to do so may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your Alifery Account.
If you think you’ve experienced extortion, please contact us at email@example.com